Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Custom Dice! Also I got hit by a car!



So I was going to post this awesome huge post about the cool new eldar test mini I had finished and my new custom dice that I picked up from a friend yesterday.

Unfortunately on the way from my friend house where I had been painting for a few hours I was crossing the road and was hit by a taxi. I am ok with just a few minor injuries. I flew threw the air and landed on the ground so I pretty much hurt all over (You can read more here if you like.)

I was carrying a bag full of paints and minis so after I realized I wasn't dead and had crawled off the road I was like screaming and crying (due to totally shock at nearly being killed!) about 'where is my bag, my wolves?' oh dear I held on to the bag in the ambulance and the emergency room.

So instead of a huge amazing post you get some (bad iphone) pics of my cool new custom dice from Chessex. Better pics to come when my hands aren't smashed up :(

4 comments:

  1. Damm, that's some bad luck. Get well soon!

    The dice look cool by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are alive, and hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine your shock when that unfortunate accident happened. It must be terrifying! But I’m surprised that you were still able to hold on to your bag despite what transpired. Did you make a report about this accident? I hope that you did. Filing a report is vital, especially on your part. You can use this document for legal purposes and filing claims. I hope that you are feeling better now. Keep safe! [Amy Baron]

    ReplyDelete